disposable protective suit medical use
[product name] disposable protective suit medical use
[model and specification] conjoined 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185
[manufacturer] Shandong Zhushi Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd
[registered address] Fanlou Road South, Shanxian economic and Technological Development Zone
[production address] south of Fanlou Road, Shanxian economic and Technological Development Zone
[date of manufacture]
[term of validity] three years
[contact information] 132 5613 3668
[production license No.] lsyjx production license No. 20140053
[executive standard No.] GB 19082-2009
[Registration Certificate No.] lxzz 20202140108
[structure composition] it is made of non-woven fabric by sewing and bonding.
[scope of application] it is used for blocking and protecting the blood, body fluid and secretion of patients with potential infection that are exposed to clinical medical staff during work.
1. Liquid barrier function: a) hydrostatic pressure of key parts shall not be lower than 1.67kpa (17cmh20). b) The moisture permeability of the material should not be less than 2500g / (M2 · d).
2. The penetration resistance of protective clothing to synthetic blood should not be less than 1.75kpa.
3. The water level on the outer surface shall not be lower than grade 3.
4. Elongation at break: the elongation at break of materials in key parts shall not be less than 15%.
5. The filtration efficiency of materials at key parts and joints for non oily particles shall not be less than 70%.
6. Antistatic property: the charged capacity shall not be greater than 0.6 μ C / piece.
7. Electrostatic attenuation performance: the electrostatic decay time shall not exceed 0.5s.
8. Ethylene oxide residue: no more than 10 μ g / g.
[precautions, warnings and suggestive instructions]
1. This product is sterile and disposable, with a validity period of three years;
2. This product is only for one-time use. It should be used immediately after opening the package. The use time should not exceed 24 hours. It should be incinerated after use;
3. Do not use if damaged or improper zipper or suture is found before wearing;
4. Protective clothing should avoid long-term contact with chemicals.
5. This product has no flame retardancy.
[usage] unfold the protective clothing, open the zipper, stretch into the legs from the opening of the zipper in turn, then wear the coat, stretch out the hand from the sleeve, wear the headgear, and pull the zipper from the front of the chest.
[sample drawing of label and package label] it is forbidden to use the damaged package. It is only for one-time use after being sterilized by ethylene oxide. Keep dry
[storage conditions and methods] the product should be stored in a clean environment without corrosive gas, dry, free from sunlight, and kept away from open fire.