[product name] disposable Surgical mask
[Specification] 17.5cm × 9.5cm, 17.5cm × 9.0CM, 17.0cm × 9.0CM, 14.5cm × 9.5cm, 12.5cm × 9.0CM, 12.0cm × 7.0cm
[structure composition] This product is made up of three materials, non-woven fabric, nose strip and rubber band. The mask body is divided into three layers: inner, middle and outer, the inner layer is ordinary non-woven fabric, the middle layer is ultra-fine polypropylene fiber melt jet cloth, and the outer layer is non-woven. The mask belt is made of rubber band, which is made of non-woven cloth with rubber band; the material of nose strip is metal strip,and it is made of plastic wrapped with fine galvanized iron wire. According to whether the sterile supply is divided into sterile type and non sterile type, it is used once.
[performance index] the breaking strength of each mask belt and the junction point of the mask body shall not be less than 10N; the filtration efficiency of the mask shall not be less than 95%; the ventilation resistance of gas exchange on both sides of the mask shall not be greater than 49pa/cm; the total number of bacteria colonies of non sterile mask shall be no more than 100cfu/g, and the large intestinal flora, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, hemolytic streptococcus and fungi shall not be detected.
[scope of application] for clinical personnel to wear during non-invasive operation, covering the mouth, nose and jaw of users,and provide a certain physical barrier for preventing the direct transmission of pathogens, microorganisms and particles.
1. before use, check whether the package is intact, the package is damaged and it is forbidden to use;
2. after the mask is wet, it should be replaced in time, and it is recommended to wear it once for 4 hours;
3. before wearing masks into the work area, tightness inspection shall be conducted. If not, please replace them;
4. it is used for disposable health care in general environment, and it is not used as special protection for surgical operation;
5. the product shall be used as soon as possible after opening;
6. the product is disposable, and it shall be treated according to the relevant provisions of medical waste after use;
7. non sterile mask is applicable to the non protective isolation requirements medical environment and non special purification requirements medical environment, and it is not suitable for sterile operation.
Contraindications: 1. forbidden for people with material allergy;
2. it is not allowed to be used twice;
3. it is forbidden to use if the package is damaged
[supply method] non sterile supply
[instructions for use]
1. open the product packaging, take out the mask, put one end of nose clip upward, one side facing outward with the edge of the package, and gently pull the ear strap to hang the mask on both ears, so that the hand should not contact the inside of the mask.
2. press the nose clamp gently to make it fit with the nose beam, and then press and hold the nose clamp. Pull the lower end of the mask down to the jaw so that the folded edge is fully extended.
3. arrange the wearing effect of the mask so that the mask can cover the nose, mouth and jaw of the user and ensure the tightness of the mask.